Loser and Dachstein West
- 71 kilometres of snow-sure piste across the combined ski areas
- A wide range of runs in a picturesque Alpine setting
- Budget-conscious beginner and intermediate group-friendly
- Two ski areas - one pass - outstanding value for money
Why choose Loser and Dachstein West?
Set in the heart of the Styrian Lake District, the stylish, spa centre of Bad Aussee offers good value for money both on and off the slopes. Its compact, historic centre is home to a range of cafes, bars and shops, and features an impressive collection of historic buildings, which line its main street. You’ll find Grundlsee Lake a few minutes from Bad Aussee, while getting to the Loser ski area takes just 10-15 minutes by coach. For a change of scene, you’re also within easy reach of Tauplitz.
On the piste
Groups get to make the most of their time in the mountains, with short lift queues and uncrowded pistes - a feature most notable in Loser. Here, the lift system is efficient and modern, and it’s where most groups tend to begin the week. After a couple of days of confidence-boosting or technique-perfecting practice, the more advanced skiers and boarders can head over to Dachstein West, which opens up an even wider choice of runs.
|Calais (Coach) to Tauplitz & Loser||16 hours|
- Bowling (Bad Goisern)
- Swimming (Bad Mittendorf)
- Pizza (Bad Mittendorf)
- Thermal Swimming (Bad Aussee)
More resorts like this